CLOSED!!!! Experienced Chef de Partie Wanted
L'Atelier du Fromage - French Eatery – Cheese shop.
Metro TOP 50 café.
We need an experienced, mature and well organised person to aid our Head and Sous-Chefs
The successful applicant will be:
- Competent in all aspects of food prep, cooking, kitchen and culinary functions and duties
- Clean, tidy and organised within the kitchen
- Passionate about food and cooking
- Able to work comfortably in a high-pressure / busy environment as part of a team
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar setting
- Excellent communication in English is required. The ability to speak French is advantageous, but not a necessity
- Knowledge of French culture and cuisine is advantageous also.
If this is you, please email your resume and covering letter in confidence to Gilles
Position is full time. (5 shifts a week from 8am to 5pm, you MUST be available to work on Saturdays).
You must have the right to live and work in New-Zealand