Shipping, Return & Cancellation
We deliver throughout New-Zealand. Our deliveries are made by trusted third party carriers. Deliveries do not require a signature and if you are out when the delivery is made, the delivery driver will leave a card explaining how to arrange a re-delivery. You should keep your delivery note and any packaging if any order is missing or damaged.
Please find below the shipping costs (cost is per case excluding GST). If you need any further information on your shipping requirements please feel free to contact us.
- Local $4.50
- North Island (next business day delivery) $7.00 per case
- South Island $12.00 per case
- South Island $8.00 per half case
- Rural Delivery Add $6.00 per case
- Overnight Delivery (South Island only) 6 bottles or less : $24.00 - 7 to 12 bottles : $48.00 - To order more than 12 units, please contact us for the delivery cost.
- Waiheke Door to Door $30.00 per case
- Waiheke Wharf to Wharf $4.50 per case
At Maison Vauron, all the wines we purchase must meet our own exacting standards. They are shipped here in refrigerated containers and stored in our insulated warehouse, where temperature fluctuations are minimal. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, do not hesitate to contact us on (09) 529 0157 and we will look to remedy the problem immediately.
- If you've purchased wine from us and it's not to your taste, we will replace the remaining unopened bottles in good condition with undamaged capsules and labels.
- Faulty wines (corked, oxidised etc) will be replaced where possible, otherwise refunded.
- Picking errors or goods damaged in transit, contact us within 48 hours so that we can replace or correct. Please keep the damaged bottles as we'll need those to discuss the incident with our couriers.
Cancellation & Refund:
If for any reason you need to cancel some or part of your order you must contact us immediately on (09) 529 0157 to provide us with the details. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Refunds will be made by the same method used to originally make payment.