Ch Labegorce

Ch Labegorce

Located in the northern part of Margaux the Chateau Labegorce has 30 hectares of vineyards, with vines dating back to the years between 1902 and 1950. All their grapes are hand harvested and fermented in French oak for up to 15 months. It is one of the great Cru Bourgeois in Margaux. Hubert Perrodo bought Chateau Labegorce in 1989 which is know run by his daughter Nathalie.