We deliver throughout New Zealand. Our deliveries are made by trusted third party carriers. Deliveries do not require a signature and if you are out when the delivery is made, the delivery driver will leave a card explaining how to arrange a re-delivery. You should keep your delivery note and any packaging if any order is missing or damaged.
Please find below the shipping costs (cost is per case excluding GST). If you need any further information on your shipping requirements please feel free to contact us.
- Local $5.00
- North Island (next business day for dispatch) $8.00 per case
- South Island (2-3 business days for dispatch) $13.00 per case
- South Island (2-3 business days for dispatch) $9.00 per half case
- Rural Delivery Add $6.00 per case
- Waiheke $30 per case
***Great Barrier Island: We can do a local delivery to Great Barrier Air (located at Auckland Domestic Terminal). From there you must organise delivery to Great Barrier Island.***
We want your cheese to arrive in the same condition that it left our fromagerie, your order will be packed in a polybox with an icepack. When ordering, please organise to have someone home to receive it or add special instructions for authority to leave. We will do our best to ensure it gets to you on time.
At Maison Vauron, all the wines we purchase must meet our own exacting standards. They are shipped here in refrigerated containers and stored in our insulated warehouse, where temperature fluctuations are minimal. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, do not hesitate to contact us on (09) 529 0157 and we will look to remedy the problem immediately.
- If you've purchased wine from us and it's not to your taste, we will replace the remaining unopened bottles in good condition with undamaged capsules and labels.
- Faulty wines (corked, oxidised etc) will be replaced where possible, otherwise refunded.
- Picking errors or goods damaged in transit, contact us within 48 hours so that we can replace or correct. Please keep the damaged bottles as we'll need those to discuss the incident with our couriers.
Cancellation & Refund:
If for any reason you need to cancel some or part of your order you must contact us immediately on (09) 529 0157 to provide us with the details. We will do our best to accommodate your needs. Refunds will be made by the same method used to originally make payment.