Tariquet cocktail recipes
These cocktails have been formulated by bartenders from all over the world who use Tariquet Armagnacs. Bas-Armagnac Folle Blance VS and Blanche Armagnac feature in the following recipes, they are making their way into cocktail lists worldwide and are an increasingly popular choice for good reason. Try these at home.
- 50 ml of Domaine Tariquet Blanche armagnac
- 2-3 wedges of lime
- A few leaves of fresh mint
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 100 ml of sparkling water
- Place the lime in a glass, add the fresh mint leaves and sugar, then muddle.
- Add crushed ice then the Blanche armagnac and the sparkling water. Stir with a straw.
- It is possible to remplace the sparkling water with strawberry juice to make a strawberry mojito or with Champagne for a mojito royal.